The iCarsoft POR V2.0 is a multi-system scan tool for Porsche cars. Unlike engine code readers; the iCarsoft POR V2.0 can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs not only from the engine system but also from other systems including ABS, SRS, Transmission, and many more on your OBDII compatible Porsche vehicles.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialisation.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
- The Print Data function allows you to print out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
- The battery test allows you to get the voltage of the battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when the user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- POR V2.0 main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case