These kits were designed for the Porsche enthusiast, those that work on their own car(s). With the exception of the Coding feature*, the Enthusiast kits offer all of the same capabilities as the Professional kits.
The Enthusiast kits includes:
1 Durametric Diagnostic cable that plugs into your computer's USB port at one end and the following cars on the other end:
1996-1998 Porsche 993
1997-2004 Porsche Boxster (986)
2005-2012 Porsche Boxster (987)
2012-2015 Porsche Boxster (981)
1999-2004 Porsche 911 (996)
2005-2013 Porsche 911 (997)
2012-2015 Porsche 911 (991) - except GT3
2003-2015 Porsche Cayenne (955, 957 & 958)
2006-2012 Porsche Cayman (987)
2013-2015 Porsche Cayman (981)
2010-2015 Porsche Panamera (970)
2014-2015 Porsche Macan (95B)
- Installation instructions
- Future software updates
- High quality, blow-molded storage case
- Software license
- Support for up to three (3) cars (managed by VIN)
What does it do?
- Resets service reminders
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes More Information
- Displays and logs actual values More Information
- Shows ECU information More Information
- Turns off check engine light
- Turns off airbag light
- Activates functions (Drive Links)
- Supports coding changes on some models (requires Professional kit)
What systems does it work on:
DME / Airbag / Alarm / ABS / Seat Memory / Heating & AC / Tiptronic
How does it work?
The Durametric product is a hardware and software tool that plugs into your Windows PC's USB port. Once plugged into the car the software is capable of reading and resetting the different modules in the car.
You have the right to return any items within 30 days as long as the item(s) returned is(are) in the original condition. Refunds will be given in the same tender as original purchase. After departure, shipping costs will not be refunded.
If the tool has been used to clear codes or locked to a VIN we will charge a 30% restocking fee.