Sport Rear Silencer for
- Porsche 996 GT3 MK1 & MK2 - 3.6L
These sport rear silencers have been developed and tested to the highest standard on the dyno.
They are designed as absorptive silencers which reduce exhaust back pressure drastically.
The result is more power and torque a better response characteristics.
Further evidence of improvements made, are recognised through an enhanced accoustic and weight reduction.
Strenghtened brakets as well as the olive- and slide system ensure an exact adjustment, which guarantees
a stressless installation as well as the ability to retain your existing factory exhaust tips.
- Absorptive silencer design with CNC mandrel-bent pipework
- Fully made from T-304L lightweight stainless steel
- High performance components, dyno tested
- Olive-/ Bandclamp- and sleeve connections enable easy installation and perfect adjustment
- Reinforced laser-cut brackets
- Reduced backpressure due to freer flowing
- Reduced operating temperature
- Maximized performance
- Improved throttle response, freer revving
- Improved enhanced acoustics with no drone, resonation or vibration
- Improved low level tone with sharper, crisper and volume increasing sound with revs
- Model specific tuned sound still in keeping with the Marque
- Weight reduction
- No modification to your car is required to fit these - direct replacement of factory muffler
- Retain your factory exhaust tips or upgrade to Cargraphic ones
- Louder than TUV Sound version
9KW (12HP) more power and 15Nm additional torque.
Engineered to have no drone or resonation!
All duties + taxes are included in the price - no additional charges